The Professional Plus suite includes the following applications.
- Access is a relational database management system that helps information workers track and report information.
- Excel is a spreadsheet application with data analysis and visualization tools.
- InfoPath is an information-gathering program using electronic forms deployed through web browsers, email messages, or mobile devices.
- OneNote is a note-taking application that allows various types of content to be shared among team members.
- Outlook is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- PowerPoint is a presentation graphics program with capabilities for text effects, sound, and animation.
- Publisher is a desktop publishing program that allows people with basic layout skills to create a wide variety of publications.
- Skype for Business is a unified communications client that works in conjunction with Skype for Business Server. It enables users to talk to each other using instant messaging, voice, or video and to switch back and forth between modes.
- Word is a full-featured word-processing program.